A 3D Character artist that focuses on a more realistic sculpting style. I digitally sculpt, 3D Model, and texture using the Realtime Asset Creation pipeline.
Programs used includes Maya, Zbrush, Adobe Painter, Photoshop, Marvelous Designer, Hardmesh, Marmoset Toolbag, and Unreal Engine.
Don't be afraid to reach out to me and ask me anything. When you learn, I learn as well. Be sure to also check out my blog for any exercises or project updates!
Currently looking for Employment.
I was brought onto a project that is currently under NDA. My role was to create a Character that is Rig-ready based off a 3D Sketch that was passed onto me. I created smooth Edge-Flow Topology with UVs that will be passed to a Rigger. I worked with a Art Director and Producer to also create Clothes for the character.
• Digital modeling and texturing Characters and props to a in-game asset completion.
• Knowledge and ability to create organic and hardsurface models using Maya and Zbrush.
• Abilities to Retopologize and unwrap UVs for the asset pipeline. Keeping polycount in mind.
• Creating PBR textures with Substance Painter and Photoshop.
• Ability to interpret the given arts tyle and realize it into 3D.
• Organizing and tracking ways to keep asset pipeline smooth and efficient.